Now you can buy gift certificates for WCCT plays
online with your credit card and receive the certificate via email in a
PayPal hosted secure transaction!!! Click
- Tickets go on sale Saturday, October 6, for Webster City Community Theatre’s production of Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins JR.
Performances are October 12, 13, 19 and 20 at 7:00 pm and October 14 and 21 at 2:00 pm.
Tickets prices are $12 for adults and $8 for children 10 and under when accompanied by an adult.
For tickets, stop by the box office at 1001 Willson Avenue, Webster City, call 515-832-4456 or order online.
Box office hours are 5-7 pm weeknights, Saturdays 10 am to noon, and one hour prior to show time.
This one-act musical is based on the stories of P.L. Travers and the Walt Disney film with original music and lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman. The book is by Julian Fellows. New songs and additional music and lyrics are by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe. The play was co-created by Cameron Mackintosh and adapted by iTheatrics under the supervision of Timothy Allen McDonald. Mary Poppins JR is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.MTIShows.com.
- Please join us on the WCCT-sponsored "Road to Rome" travel opportunity to Italy April 3-13, 2019. Bob Oliver, of Legacy Tour and Travel, has put together an amazing itinerary that includes Venice, Padua, Bologna, Florence, Tuscany, Assisi, Frascati, Rome, and Vatican City. The tour includes round trip transportation by luxury motor coach to the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, flight to Venice and return from Rome, 9 nights accommodations in four-star hotels, 18 meals, admission to listed attractions, professional local guides, free time throughout the tour to explore, dine and shop independently, luxury motor coach travel from point to point, luggage handling, and a commemorative jacket.
The price is $5,499 (double) or $6,699 (single). A fully refundable deposit of $1,500 is required by November 1, 2018 to reserve your space on the tour. Final payment is due January 25 2019.
For more information or to make reservations, contact Doug or Loween Getter at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 515-297-0846. Bob Oliver can be contacted at Legacy Tour and Travel in Fort Dodge.
- WCCT announces the 2018-19 season:
�Mary Poppins Jr.�
October 12-14 & 19-21, 2018
�The Trouble with Cats�
February 8-10 & 15-17, 2019
March 29-31 & April 5-7, 2019
�The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe�
July 12-14 & 19-21, 2019
- WCCT is a 501(c)(3) organization. Click here for the IRS record.
- Click here for a copy of our IRS Affirmation letter.
The WCCT Endowed Scholarship
application is available to print and submit. Click
here. This past year's recipients: Matthew Johnson, Brian Borkowski, Jake Nilles, and Gabrielle Struchen
Need a larger space for a family dinner
gathering? A few families already take advantage of the kitchen and
meeting room at our performing arts center for this purpose.